Our event will take place in San Jose, CA and will be held on Friday March 27th and Saturday March 28th. Tickets go on sale November 15th at 10am Pacific Time.
Our host hotel will be the San Jose Garden Airport, as well as another hotel soon to be announced that are offering special rates for Wrestlecon. These hotels were chosen because of their fantastic location and their access to the light rail system that connects all the WWE events during the weekend.
We learned several things from last year that will be corrected:
1. There will be no registration/check-in process this year. Tickets will be either electronically issued/scanned or needed credentials will be shipped in advance.
2. All featured guests will be in a separate area than the main space to alleviate the congestion in the main room.
3. There will be maps distributed both online and at the event signifying the locations of all the talent/signings.
4. RG Promotions is banned from all future WrestleCon events. Not only did they fail to live up to their obligations as a vendor at the event, they failed to properly address issues after the event.
5. “Walk up” Admission tickets will be capped and potentially eliminated entirely. WE realize that trying to get both advance ticket holders and these walk up customers through the doors at the same time created unnecessary chaos.