- If I purchase a ticket online, how will I receive my actual ticket ?
WrestleCon is a braceleted event; all those who pre-purchase tickets to the convention or the live shows will
receive an electronic ticket via email in March that will be scanned at the door and exchanged for a bracelet.
SuperFans will receive one bracelet that is good for all included admissions. Each individual session and
separately ticketed event will also have its own bracelet.
- Will there be walk-up sales, or do I need to purchase my ticket in advance ?
Walk-up sales will be available for Sessions 1, 3 and 4; we are not selling walk-up for Session 2 which is exclusive
to SuperFans. If we reach building capacity at any point during Session 1, 3 and 4 we will suspend walk-up sales.
Anyone who pre-purchases a ticket online is guaranteed entry.
- Are tickets refundable ?
WrestleCon convention tickets are transferrable, but not refundable. However, if you live outside the United
States and a COVID related travel ban occurs, we will refund your ticket upon proof of residency.
- My favorite guest cancelled; can I get a refund ?
Sorry, no. WrestleCon will have over 250 guests and vendors as well as live wrestling included in your ticket
price. We cannot offer refunds if an individual guest cancels (rare, but happens sometimes).
- Do I need to pay for autographs and photo ops with the talent who appear at WrestleCon ?
Yes! Each talent is brought to WrestlCon by a vendor; those vendors set the prices for autographs, photo ops,
combos, etc. Many vendors do pre-sales, and those links are available on our website www.wrestlecon.com
Click on each talent picture; the next page will have presale links if there is one. Most vendors also do walk-up
sales for autographs and photo-ops as well.
- I have a question that wasn’t answered, what should I do ?
Tweet at us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do our best to monitor both regularly, but it may take a
few days to receive a response.
- For all Wrestlecon Live Events, Superfan, Bus Tickets,Photo Ops and/or Meet and Greet tickets these items are NO REFUNDS/NO EXCHANGES.
- For all Wrestlecon Convention tickets these are NO REFUNDS but we will allow you to exchange for a different session time. To do so you must email email@example.com to request this with your ORDER NUMBER and session you would like to exchange for.
- Please note all guests and live event offerings/match ups are subject to change. Any match or guest cancellations will not be a premise for a refund.
- Wrestlecon reserves the right to deny your admission and/or remove you from our convention, live events or bus trip due to abusive behavior and/or language. If removed NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED!